Shih-Tzu Puppies- Litter Summer 2016

Shih-Tzu Puppies- Litter Summer 2016

Saturday, May 14, 2016

UPDATE FROM ROSIE'S MOM



ROSIE'S MOM SHARED, "I picked up my Shih Tzu puppy Rosie almost a week ago and am delighted to report she is sweet, smart, funny and all and all a wonderful addition to my family! Everyone who meets her can't get over how cute and playful she is. I have already had several people ask where I got her from and can they babysit when I go out of town."Sounds like  Rosie is making herself at home!  Great NEWS!

Please let us know if you would like your name placed on our CONTACT LIST for the SUMMER 2016 LITTER. You can always reach us at 804.335.4452 or peacestaygold@aol.com if you have further questions. Our puppies will be examined by a licensed vet and have a clean bill of health along with first shots and deworming. If you want us to contact you, I will need a number to text you when the puppies ARRIVE. Thanks and I hope SANTA ROSA PUPPIES can hand over a healthy puppy to you and your family this summer!

Contact Cynthia@ Santa Rosa Shih Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment