Shih-Tzu Puppies- Litter Summer 2016

Shih-Tzu Puppies- Litter Summer 2016

Saturday, April 30, 2016

FIRST PUPPY OFF TO NEW HOME!


The First Male has left the LITTER!  And his new owners texted me: "Thank you!  We love him!"

Mary, I hope your new bundle of joy brings you great happiness and joy.  Keep us posted!

Oh, and they have decided to call him BISCUIT!

Please let us know if you would like your name placed on our CONTACT LIST for the SUMMER LITTER. You can always reach us at 804.335.4452 or peacestaygold@aol.com if you have further questions. Our puppies will be examined by a licensed vet and have a clean bill of health along with first shots and deworming. If you want us to contact you, I will need a number where I can text you when the puppies are born. Thanks and I hope we can hand over a healthy puppy to you this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment