Shih-Tzu Puppies- Litter Summer 2016

Shih-Tzu Puppies- Litter Summer 2016

Saturday, March 12, 2016

TWO MALES LEFT...NEW LITTER COMING IN LATE SPRING OR EARLY SUMMER




Current litter...Two Males left...Born MARCH 6, 2016

We had a litter of five. All three females have deposits, but we have two males left. Puppies are $550. We take deposits of $150 via PayPal. If you want a female we have another litter coming at the end of spring/early summer. I will be updating website@http://shihtzupuppyforyou.blogspot.com/ and FB with pictures and information about the litter.



PayPal too!  PAYPAL LINK for Deposits!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a waiting list for your puppies? I'm interested in a female.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't now how I missed your comment! I will need an email or a number where I can text you to place you on the waiting list!

    ReplyDelete